Like so many others we are doing well all year with our Routine and then the build up to the Christmas festivities arrives, we loose our commitment to our weekly workouts. We can be distracted and have excuses not to exercise. So when it comes to getting back into your routine or to Start this New Year, here are some tips to help you keep motivated at Source Health & Fitness:
- Why not come up with a Friend or a bunch of friends? Create some accountability and have a healthy dose of some social time. Check out our Class Timetable here
- Try Something different to keep motivated! Why not avail of our personalised Gym programs, Swimming, Tennis, Squash, Classes (Check out our recommended introductory classes here)
- Mix up your routine this New Year i.e. If you are currently doing High impact exercises, Try some of our recommended Low impact exercises with one of our instructors.
- Finding it hard to find a child minder or something for your teens? with our Creche facility, Camps, Supervised Teen gym hours and the gym open to over 14s there is something for all the family, Check out our New Year activities here
- Pick your time and stick to it! 30-60 mins of exercise will make you look and feel better! Begin your workouts earlier in the morning, or try doing them a little later at night. Classes start from 6.45am…
- Finally, set your goals. When you have a set goal that you are working toward, your workouts become more meaningful!
Hopefully these tips will help you build and stick to your exercise routine, and the Team at Source are ready to help you acheive your goals and targets for 2018. If you are currently not a member check our fantastic membership offer here where you can join for Less this month!
If you would like any further information on any aspect of the club please contact any of the team on 021 4505128 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope you all have a Fit, Healthy and Happy New Year from all at Source!