25m Swimming Pool
Located within the grounds of Silversprings Hotel, Source Health & Fitness is long regarded as one of Cork’s leading Fitness providers. The team here pride themselves on possessing vast experience on all aspects of Fitness to make all experiences here truly worth while and enjoyable. So if you’re looking for a fitness centre in Cork, Source Health and Fitness is the place for you!
The facilities are superb and we believe we have something to cater for all fitness levels and desires.
|Open:Monday – Friday:||6.30am – 10.00pm|
|Saturday & Sunday:||7.15am – 9.00pm|
|Bank Holiday Mondays:||8.00am – 8.00pm|
Our swimming lessons range from group to Parent and Baby and all the way up to adult advance on Monday nights. Our Swimming coach is Eilis Burns. Our group lessons prove very popular and always fill as soon as registration starts. Registration dates are regularly updated on our News Page
Should you require any details, please feel free to ask at either reception or one of the lifeguards.
- Source Health and Fitness provides a 25 metre pool.
- There are 2 lanes sectioned off for swimmers at all times.
- The pool is 29-30 degrees in temperature at all times.
- The pool is tested every two hours to ensure the level of chlorine is correct and to ensure the pool is kept clean at all times.
- There are lifeguards on duty at all times.
- Swimming lessons are available to our members in a group, timetables are available from reception and are also posted in the changing areas.
- Private lessons are available by booking through Eilis our highly qualified swimming instructor.
We have two dry and wet changing areas for both men and women. In these areas you will find the following facilities:
- Fully fitted out with lockers (lock can be purchased from reception)
- Spacious shower cubicles for privacy
- Hair drying facilities
- Vanity area with mirror area
- Spacious changing area
- Toilet cubicles
- A baby changing area and a playpen are also provided in our wet changing rooms.
Click on the tabs below to read more:
Private and Group lessons available for both Adults and Kids from the renowned coach Eilis Burns.
For Registration dates and Start dates of next set of swimming lessons click here
or for further information on Swimming lessons please contact reception on 021 4505128
Swimming Lane Times
Times that lanes will be in use for swimming lessons
4.00 – 4.40pm: 2 LANES & DEEP END IN USE
4.40 – 5.20pm: 3 LANES & DEEP END IN USE
7.00 – 7.45pm: 3 LANES IN USE
7.45 – 8.30pm: 4 LANES IN USE
10.15 – 11.15am: SHALLOW END IN USE (Aqua Aerobics)
4.00 – 4.40pm: 2 LANES IN USE
4.40 – 5.20pm: 2 LANES IN USE
10.15 – 11.00am: 3 LANES IN USE
11.30 – 12.00pm: SHALLOW END IN USE
4.30 – 5.10pm: 2 LANES IN USE
5.10 – 5.50pm: 2 LANES IN USE
6.00 – 6.45pm: 1 LANE IN USE
4.00 – 4.40pm: 4 LANES IN USE (Kids Swim Club)
4.40 – 5.20pm: 4 LANES IN USE (Kids Swim Club)
6.00 – 6.40pm: 2 LANES IN USE
10.00-10.45am: DEEP END IN USE (Deep Water Aqua)
3.50 – 4.30pm: DEEP END IN USE
4.30 – 5.10pm: DEEP END IN USE
5.10 – 5.50pm: 2 LANES IN USE
9.00 – 9.40am: DEEP END IN USE
9.40 – 10.15am: 1 LANE IN USE
10.15-11.15am: SHALLOW END IN USE (Aqua Aerobics)