Dance with Tina is a fun way to exercise and it also has fantastic benefits:
- It develops self esteem – As you concentrate on dancing and learning new dance steps, your self-esteem will gradually rise.
- Increases body & spiritual awareness – As you learn graceful new ways for your body to move through space, you will gain a better appreciation and respect for your body, resulting in a healthier body image.
- Dancing helps with rhythm & music ability.
- It also enhances communication skills & encourages independent creative thinking.
- Socializing and Making Friends – Participating in dance class is a wonderful way to meet new friends.
- Strength – Dancing builds muscular strength by using your own body weight as resistance.
- Endurance – If you want to increase your cardiovascular fitness and endurance levels, get up and get moving to the music. Building endurance means training your muscles to work hard for lengthy time periods without experiencing fatigue. National health experts recommend adults receive 30 to 60 minutes a day of physical exercise. An enjoyable dance class once or twice a week is a fantastic way to fulfill your body’s requirement for exercise, while still having fun.
- Flexibility – Participating in the classes will definitely help you to improve upon your flexibility. You’ll never start a class without a physical warm-up that includes stretching exercises. Your head, neck, shoulders, upper back, lower back, upper legs, lower legs and sides will always get a good stretch.
Tina has classes for both kids and adults. Tina has young people aged five to eighteen years in her younger class. Tina’s mission is to encourage dance and creative expression, in a non-competetive environment that promotes personal development.
Kids Dance is on Monday afternoon and Wednesday evening for adults.